Period Underwear Oslo
Sexy, bamboo leak-proof underwear
Perfect for periods, incontinence, sweat, or discharge.
OUR INNOVATIVE WATERPROOF SIDE-LEAK TECHNOLOGY PREVENTS LEAKS THROUGH THE SIDE SEAMS.
With our Oslo panties, you can forget about tampons and pads or menstrual cups. Wear them for up to 12 hours.
This period underwear has a high absorption level: absorbs approximately 20-30 ml of period flow / same as 4 tampons.
The protection extends from the middle front all the way to the rear edge.
This 100% eco-certified bamboo panty is a showstopper with its delicate lace insert.
Popular bikini style, super stretchy – you feel comfortable all day long.
Premium eco-certified cotton, breathable crotch.
Feel stylish and safe at the same time, even during your period.
If you like high-waist underwear, which is sexy, please check out our Copenhagen model! If you want to know more about how to choose a period panty, you can read more about it here.
Lining Layer: 95% Cotton + 5% Spandex
Middle Layer: 80% polyester + 20%
Outer Layer: 95%Bamboo + 5% Spandex
How to choose the right size panty?
BUY 2 SAVE 5% - BUY 3 SAVE 10% - BUY 5 SAVE 15%
BUY 2 SAVE 5%
BUY 3 SAVE 10%
BUY 5 SAVE 15%
Shipping cost is calculated at the checkout, based on the location and the order amount.
SHIPPING TO SWEDEN
We work together with Postnord. Shipping time is 2-3 days.
MORE ABOUT OUR SHIPPING POLICY
Try the Elsawear period panty for 45 days risk free.
We want to make sure you're happy with your purchase, so you can try using the first pair of panties for up to 45 days. If you are not satisfied, you can simply send them back for a refund.
Read about it more here!
It’s important to make sure you are following proper care routines, as this helps to make your period underwear lasts as long as it possibly can.
Wash the underwear before first use.
- Rinse – take your period underwear off and rinse them in cold water to wash out the blood. You can gently rub the gusset of the underwear with your fingers until the water runs clear.
- Wash – You can do a hand-wash or toss your period underwear into the washing machine at 40 degrees Celsius with a mild detergent on a delicate setting.
- Dry – simply hang them to dry!
Tip! Don’t use fabric softener or bleach on your period underwear, it can compromise the integrity of the fabric.
The underwear with built-in protection
They look like regular underwear, but they're designed to keep moisture away from your skin as they soak up menstrual blood.
The insert in the panty includes an absorbent layer, which is just a few millimeters thick.
When developing our SmartLayer technology, our first priority was making the panties comfortable.
- The top layer is a Drylayer, made from 100% eco-certified natural cotton, and ensures that you always feel dry and directs the blood through to the antibacterial and absorbent layer within seconds.
- There is the smart layer that traps the blood, neutralizes odours and makes sure the panty is breathable.
- The third layer is a waterproof tpu material, preventing the panty from leaking.