Period Underwear Copenhagen
Multifunctional underwear for periods, incontinence, sweat, or discharge.
OUR INNOVATIVE WATERPROOF SIDE-LEAK TECHNOLOGY PREVENTS LEAKS THROUGH THE SIDE SEAMS.
You can replace your tampon and pads with ELSAWEAR high waist medium-flow period pants. Wear them for up to 8 hours.
This period underwear has a medium absorption level: absorbs approximately 15-20 ml of period flow / same as 3 tampons.
The comfy high waist design is gentle around your waist and is the ideal coverage after a c-section. The high elastic waistband is stretchy, it does not roll up and down.
Sleep safe and sound, whether you lie on your back, front, or on your side.
You feel comfortable and supported even when bloated.
CHOOSE THE MAXIMUM LEVEL OF COMFORT FOR YOUR PERIOD.
Feel stylish and safe under your period at the same time. It brings you comfort all day or night.
Elsawear panties are made of textiles that allow the skin to breathe and fight unpleasant odors.
Our premium eco-certified cotton breathable crotch absorbs liquid quickly, so it maintains a dry surface.
Do you like bikini style and sexy, try our Oslo panties, also!
- Lining Layer - 95% Cotton + 5% Spandex
- Middle Layer - 80% polyester + 20% Nylon/Breathable PUL
- Outer Layer- 82%Nylon+18%Spandex
BUY 2 SAVE 5% - BUY 3 SAVE 10% - BUY 5 SAVE 15
BUY 2 SAVE 5%
BUY 3 SAVE 10%
BUY 5 SAVE 15%
Shipping cost is calculated at the checkout, based on the location and the order amount.
SHIPPING TO SWEDEN
We work together with Postnord. Shipping time is 2-3 days.
MORE ABOUT OUR SHIPPING POLICY
Try the Elsawear period panty for 45 days risk free.
We want to make sure you're happy with your purchase, so you can try using the first pair of panties for up to 45 days. If you are not satisfied, you can simply send them back for a refund.
Read about it more here!
It’s important to make sure you are following proper care routines, as this helps to make your period underwear lasts as long as it possibly can.
Wash the underwear before first use.
- Rinse – take your period underwear off and rinse them in cold water to wash out the blood. You can gently rub the gusset of the underwear with your fingers until the water runs clear.
- Wash – You can do a hand-wash or toss your period underwear into the washing machine at 40 degrees Celsius with a mild detergent on a delicate setting.
- Dry – simply hang them to dry!
Tip! Don’t use fabric softener or bleach on your period underwear, it can compromise the integrity of the fabric.
The underwear with built-in protection
They look like regular underwear, but they're designed to keep moisture away from your skin as they soak up menstrual blood.
The insert in the panty includes an absorbent layer, which is just a few millimeters thick.
When developing our SmartLayer technology, our first priority was making the panties comfortable.
- The top layer is a Drylayer, made from 100% eco-certified natural cotton, and ensures that you always feel dry and directs the blood through to the antibacterial and absorbent layer within seconds.
- There is the smart layer that traps the blood, neutralizes odours and makes sure the panty is breathable.
- The third layer is a waterproof tpu material, preventing the panty from leaking.