Reusable cloth diaper types
AIO diapers - All in One diapers
These cloth diapers have absorbing layers inside attached to the diaper cover. AIO diapers don`t need prefold and inserts. You can add a booster for extra absorbency, if needed. They are very easy to use and perfect for a quick diaper change. Since the layers are attached to the diaper cover, they are less bulky.
You can use our Baby Elsa AIO diapers between approx. 7.7 – 28 lbs / 3.5 – 13 kg. Thanks to the snaps, they are adjustable and grow with your baby.When to choose AIO diapers?
- If you like quick diaper changes.
- AIO diapers are great for daycare and babysitters.
- This type of cloth diaper is most like disposable.
- Close fitting form, less bulky than other cloth diapers.
- If you don`t want to always buy a new size diaper for your baby.
- It is a nice addition to your diaper stash.
AI2- All in Two OR SIO /Snap in One/ REUSABLE DIAPERS
AI2 diapers are very convenient to use. The inserts are snapped onto the diaper covers, so the inserts stay in place. You can separate the diaper cover and the insert while washing the diaper, so it dries quickly. You can easily adjust the absorption to your baby`s need.
When to choose AI2 diaper?
- If you like a quick diaper change and don`t like stuffing diapers. Just snap the inserts in and go.
- Diaper covers are reusable. You can just wipe them if the baby pees. You need fewer diapers, your diaper stash can be smaller.
The pocket diapers have a waterproof outer PUL layer. The inner layer is a stay dry material, which whisk away the moisture to the inner soakers/inserts. They have an opening in the front or at the back or both for stuffing the pocket with inserts. Use of different inserts are best for different absorption possibilities.
Our Baby Elsa pocket diapers have 2 opening for easy use. One size fit all from approx. 7.7 – 28 lbs / 3.5 – 15 kg. Thanks to the snaps, they are adjustable and grow with your baby.
Why are pocket diapers a good choice?
- Easy to handle washable diapers - great for grandparents and daycare or babysitters
- You have to buy them once, they will grow with your baby
- They dry quickly
- They absorb the moisture away from your baby`s skin
- They are fairly trim
CHECK OUT OUR BABY DUO DIAPER SYSTEM, you can use them as pocket diaper or All in 2 diapers.
These diapers consist of a diaper composed of a cotton baby panty and a waterproof transpiring cradle, made by using a technical textile, holding a washable or disposable absorbent insert. Usually, you must buy different sizes following your baby`s weight.
When to choose a hybrid diaper?
- If you would like to have a smaller bum for your baby.
- If you are planning to have more kids and want to reuse cloth diaper. It can be an expensive choice.
Reusable swim diapers
Cloth swim diapers are made to hold solid waste but let out water and stand against chlorine. Reusable swim diapers have an outer waterproof layer and a soft material inside. It can be adjustable, or you can buy different sizes for your baby`s age.
Cloth diaper trainers
Reusable training pants are often made from natural material, like cotton with an absorbent inner layer, which feels wet when they have a „little accident”. Cloth training pants help your baby to be potty-trained.